Map: DTTE on Dishonored 2
Death to the Empress is the last mission of Dishonored 2. I produced these four maps from June 2014 to November 2016.
The objective is to confront Delilah Copperspoon before she changes all the world with her will. Only then can you eliminate her and take back the throne.
The mission includes five sub-locations with unique intentions:
- Dreadful Wale: the hub, last time you see your allies before the end game
- Streets: a ghost district leading to Dunwall Tower, occupied only by the Hatters gang, some wild wolfhounds and a black market
- Tower Exterior: the frontyard of the Palace, ruined by the Brigmore Witches
- Tower Interior: living place of Delilah’s followers, last encounter with the clockwork soldiers and a crafting area for the non-lethal playthrough
- Throne Room: the top of the Palace and an alternate reality for the boss fight
A full playthrough is available here on Youtube: